On CNBC's Kudlow Report tonight:
MARKETS: RISING PRICE PRESSURES; COMMODITIES CRACKUP; EARNINGS; S&P HITS 1300; DOW 12,000 - BRACE FOR CORRECTION OR BULL RUN?
- John Rutledge, Fmr. Reagan Economic Advisor; Chief Advisor to Governor of Haidian District in Beijing; Honorary Prof, Chinese Academy of Sciences
- David Dietze, Point View Financial Services; President and Chief Investment Strategist
- Todd Schoenberger, Managing Director LandColt Trading
SHOULD MICROSOFT BE BROKEN UP?
- CNBC’s Herb Greenberg
- Quentin Hardy, Forbes National Editor
- Roger Kay, Endpoint Technologies Associates President
GLOBAL DEBT THREAT … S&P downgrades Japanese debt; U.S. deficit outlook darkens; EU sovereign debt remains a threat
- David Goldman, Senior Editor First Things Magazine; Fmr. Wall St. Economist: Bear Stearns & Credit Suisse
- Michael Pento, Euro Pacific Capital Senior Economist; Euro Pacific Capital Vice President Managed Products
GLOBAL UNREST: ANTI-GOVERNMENT PROTESTS IN EGYPT
- Richard Engel, NBC News - Cairo, Egypt
CAN OBAMA DELIVER ON CORPORATE TAX REFORM?
- Scott Hodge, Tax Foundation President
- Ezra Klein, The Washington Post Writing Fellow
Please join us at 7pm ET on CNBC.